Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm driving the wagon Ms. Daisy...

Did you read that? I'm in CHARGE of this wagon. I'm taking CHARGE of my life one step at a time, starting with the only thing I can actually control 100% and that is my band. I can't make people do what I say, I can't change how people feel, I can't control the weather. But damnit, I CAN control this part and I'm doing it. YAY!

Today was weigh in day and I lost 3 lbs this week! :-) I'm at 28 since surgery and just went into another number arena. I'm almost to the weight I was when I had my son 3 1/2 years ago. WOOHOO!

~~~~~~~
Food today-

B-1/2 roasted chicken breast, 4 cubes cheese, water
S-coffee w/ splenda
L-salad w/ protein & vinnegrette
S-candy (im letting myself eat a tootsie pop each day, curbs my chocolate craving!)
D-pork roast, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli
Bedtime-milk
~~~~~~~

My weekend was full and fun. My sister's bday was Saturday so we had a family BBQ, then went out that night. I had a few mixed drinks for the first time since surgery and was very drunk. We had a good time and yesterday was a relaxing day for the most part, minus the cleaning the house. LOL.

I'm going to start actually doing work now, LOL. I'll check in on everyone later today. Love ya's!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Good job on the weight loss!!!! Yippee!

Amy W. said...

That's right! I just love those weight loss highs when you feel like you can do anything and are totally in control! Congrats!

DB said...

Way to go Ramona!

THE DASH! said...

lol Gotta watch those drinks now - just ask me - two pot screamer comes to mind. Ahh but it's fun and we are such a cheap date.
Fantastic the scales moved. Brilliant.