Monday, October 26, 2009

Weigh in and rain

Happy Monday to you all! It's still raining here in St. Louis and it's getting on my nerves. We had to dress up today at work because the CEO is coming in for a office visit, so here I am in my nicest slacks and heels trudging thru the rain soaked parking lot trying to carry all my stuff. Ugh!

Weigh in day: 0. Nothing gained, nothing lost down to the ounce. I'll take it. I have my 2nd fill this thursday at 3 in the afternoon and am really excited about it. I'm hoping it will give me some restriction and get this ball rolling a little faster. I meant to start doing my walk away the pounds dvd's at home, but I've been going to bed early to try and get my little man into a routine for the wintertime before the time change this weekend, so I've been in bed by 10 or so lately and that doesnt leave much time for working out. It's not a excuse, just a reason ;)

Gotta go, work is calling. Love ya's!

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Hey good luck with your second fill. Hope it brings you some nice restriction!!