First, here is my food journal for the day.
Today
B-2 slices ham lunchmeat, 1 string cheese (110 cal)
S-small banana, coffee w/ splenda (90 cal)
L-turkey meatballs on a hotdog bun, steamed broccoli, skim milk (475 cal)
S-large red apple, FF yogurt (100 cal)
D-slice homemade quiche, 2 turkey sausage links, FF milk (400 cals)
s- candy (100 cals)
liquids-coffee,water,milk
Excercise-steps at work, cleaning at home (I still have pneumonia and cant officially work out yet)
Calories-approx 1275
~~~~~~~~~~~
I had my interview for the internal position yesterday. At first I was sooo nervous that I almost had a panic attack, but I calmed down and aced it I think. They said I will hear something by next Friday, so let's cross our fingers and hope. For those of you who don't know what I do, I work in the business office of a hospital system in St. Louis. I'm a auditor, which means when a bill goes to the insurance for someones stay and comes back either underpaid or not paid at all, I have to research why and get it paid. I deal a lot with the insurance companies and their contract areas. I love it! I'm really enjoying the medical field without being a nurse (no needles for me, yuck!). The new position is a analyst position, which is more concentrated on bulk issues by running reports and correcting the errors so we can get paid, and training the other depts how to do the new process right to avoid problems in the future. I still shake my head everyday with how analytical I'm getting as I get older. If you told me 5 years ago I'd be dealing with algebra, accounting, legal and contracting I'd laugh at you.
My dr. wants to try one more round of meds before putting me inpatient for my pneumonia. I'm going to follow his directions to the T and not push it this time in hopes that it will go away.
Alright, I have tons more thoughts, but I have to get some work done today. I'm looking for yummy easy recipes for us bandsters, so if you have any, PLEASE SHARE!
Love ya's!

2 comments:
Well I hope you get the job! and geez man I really hope you get to better health soon! That sux you've had it so long? Is that a regular thing for you, or is this a bizarre situation???
EEK! Your job sounds kind of hard.. but I bet you kick it.. considering you're up for promotion. Well done that you got the panic under control and just DID IT!! Fingers crossed for you.
Lucky you that you can eat hotdog rolls too. That kind of soft bread is def out for me now.. (hmm but I could prob toast it. Good thinking)
Post a Comment