Where is your cell phone? on my desk at the moment
Your hair? just past my shoulders, growing out my sideswept bangs
Your mother? my best friend
Your father? a hot mess
Your favorite food? cheese
Your dream last night? None that i remember
Your favorite drink? Coffee, it used to be Diet Pepsi
Your dream/goal? Be comfortable in my body
What room are you in? office
Your hobby? singing
Your fear? Spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years? thin and happy
Where were you last night? in sweats on my couch watching Grey's
Something you aren't? snobby
Muffins? warm blueberry, or pumpkin
Wish list item? to get my teeth whitened
Where did you grow up? Cincinnati/St, Louis
Last thing you did? took my medicine
What are you wearing? jeans, gray 3/4 sleeve top, gray/purple asics
Your TV? on all the damn time
Your pets? None
Your friends? loyal and fun
Your life? stressful
Your mood? indifferent
Missing someone? yes
Vehicle? 2001 Saturn L300
Something you're not wearing? jewelry
Your favorite store? WalMart
Your favorite color? Purple/Yellow
When was the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
Last time you cried? last night
Your best friend? Beth
One place that I go over and over? Walgreens
One person who emails me regularly? Beth
Favorite place to eat? Melting Pot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Food log-
B- 5 slices turkey bacon, coffee w/ splenda
S- string cheese
L- grilled steak tips, onions, 1/2 baked potato
S- cheezits :(
D- salad w/ protein and LF dressing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's raining again here today. Last night was so relaxing, DH and I made breakfast for dinner and then layed around with Peyton watching tv and it was great. We have such a busy schedule that Thursday nights are our down time to watch tv and just veg out. We watch CSI and Grey's Anatomy. I just love Grey's, but I have been finding myself describing myself lately as "dark and twisty". Hmmmmm :-)
Mom and I are supposed to be doing the yard sale again tomorrow in one last attempt to get rid of all of Peyton's baby stuff before I donate it. I'm praying for no rain, but this is Missouri. We wait 5 minutes and the weather changes.
Ok, I have a rant. It won't make a lot of you happy I'm sure and I'm sorry about that. I hope you keep reading after this, and if you don't then again..I'm sorry.
I'm pissed off about something. Why in the HELL did Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize? He was nominated like 12 days after being elected. RIDICULOUS!!! He is doing his job people. He is doing peace talks and trying to make the world a better place. Um, didn't Clinton, and Bush and Reagan and Nixon all do that too? I mean WTF?! I'm not a racist in any way, shape, or form. But I can't help but feel that organizations are going out of their way to recognize him because he is the first black president. I'm proud that our nation can see past someones skin color and elect him based on his beliefs, but this is just kissing ass a little tooo much ya know? I didn't vote for him. I am a Republican. Does that mean I don't support him? No it doesn't. Any president deserves respect and support from his people and I will give it. But this? This is just going TOO FAR. He didn't ask for this, he was given this by a commitee of people who wanted to go down in history as the first ones to give the FIRST black president one of the most top honors in the world. It makes me sick. Ugh. I'm done.
If you are still reading and still like me then thank you and have a great weekend.
Love ya!

4 comments:
well i am a democrat, i voted for him, and i still don't understand why he is getting the nobel peace prize. when i saw the CNN headline i just laughed.
Oh that's it. I hate you now!
Just kidding! I am back. It makes good news that's why! But yes...just a tad premature!
I forgot you lived in Missouri.
Hmmmm.....now I am sad all over again for fall!
Hey thanks for the list of things about you: it's always nice to find out a little more about a fellow blogger.
I hadn't heard about the Obama thing (I really need to start reading the papers and watching the TV again..where the heck have I been!)
Post a Comment