~~~~~~~
Eggs Florentine
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375. Fill greased muffin tins with deli sliced ham (to form little cups) and place fillings in bottom of cup. We tried the spinach and tomato they suggested on their site and also threw in some hashbrowns and broccoli. I think next time I'll add some diced onion
Step 2: Break 1 egg into each up and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees, then top with cheese and bake 5 more minutes.
Step 4: Let them cool down and enjoy. We all really like them...the tomato and hashbrowns were the favorites!






5 comments:
Far out! What an absolutely brilliant idea. Can't wait to try this one. Thanks for posting it.
That looks really neat and yummy! I might have to try this. Assuming 1 would be a meal for us bandsters?
Oh man do these look good!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Liz-One is a meal if you make them in regular size muffin tins. Enjoy everyone and let me know if you make them what you thought.
I made these this morning and they were so good. I used ham, green peppers, mushrooms and then southwest style egg beaters and they were so so good!!! I am not much of a cook and these were so easy. Thank you for putting up this recipe........I might try the one you put up today sometime..but it sounds a little complicated for me!
Post a Comment