Thursday, October 1, 2009

Daily food and stuff

B- strawberries, string cheese, coffee w/ splenda

S- green apple

L- chicken salad and crackers

S- weight watchers yogurt

D- salad (w/ cheese, olives, parmesean & SF/LF cesear dressing), 1 slice quiche

Liquids-coffee(x2), SF raspberry tea, water, milk


~~~~~~~~~~~

It's raining here today. One of those cold wet days when you just want to snuggle with a cup of coffee and a book in your sweats on the couch under your favorite blankie. I like to cook on days like this and will be making my full size quiche tonight for dinner and pairing it with a salad. I'm not supposed to weigh mid week but I was feeling flabby this morning and needed a pick me up. The scale said i was down 1 lb since monday. I know how much that can change so I'm not trippin on it.

Changes are happening ladies. I can't really get too much into them all right now, but I'm going to need your love and support more than ever so just bear with me ok? I may need to rant about non band things, which I know is ok, but I talk a LOT, so it's more of a warning than anything.
I'm getting back into classical music a lot lately and am going to attempt to do a video sometime this weekend. If it's decent I will post it, if its shit..then no way jose.

Gotta work, bring in them dolla's! Love you and have a great day. I hope its warm and dry where you are, if so send some my way so the garage sale mom and I were going to do this Sat wont get rained out, cuz i could use the money honey. My bras are too big and my work slacks are falling off of me!

Toodles

P.S Hey Amy, or Libby or Tiff (or anyone) how do I make my background something other than the standard? I found one I love from another website and am clueless on how to make it come here. THANKS

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I use cutestblogontheblock.com and choose my layout and there are step by step instructions on that site how to set it up. It will tell you exactly where to paste the codes. Pretty simple :)