That needs to be my new motto. Just say NO. You remember those red and black bumper stickers they gave out in elementary school for the D.A.R.E program? I need to tattoo it on my eyelids. LOL
Things I'm having trouble saying NO to:
Drinking while I eat
caffiene
snacks
candy
full fat mayo and salad dressings
Now, keep in mind I have ZERO restriction and am doing this pretty much on my own right now. But that's just a excuse. And excuses are like buttholes. EVERYONE has them, and they STINK! It's like I know these things are bad for me, but my brain farts or something and I eat them anyway. Alright, my frustration with myself is to the point where I have to curse for a second...FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
I hate being weak, and hate even more knowing that I am. I'm a little pissy today in case you can't tell and I'm sorry if the negative tone of my post is disturbing to some, but it's how I feel and this IS my blog so there ya go. :P
I'm done ranting at my own weakness and tomorrow is a new day, a bright (yeah right in missouri, lol) new day in which I will try my damndest to make great choices and excercise. Taking the elevator at work is so much easier than taking the stairs, but the elevator does nothing for my ass, so there ya go right?!
I love you all. If I didn't have support I'd probably be a bitchy hungry lady. LOL
Toodles

3 comments:
lol Ouch.. you poor girl. This 'bandster hell' we go through really does suck.. but hang on.. it's nearly about to end.. that first or next fill should help some.
Ah, Bandster Hell...how I don't miss you. Funny enough, I go through the same thing sometimes even with restriction. It does get better though!
That's right, tomorrow is a new day. We all deserve and receive downer days. The triumpt is picking up and moving on. Hope you guys are havin good weather there, it was rainy and yucky the majority of the time I was in northern Arkansas.
Post a Comment