Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fill Day

So I have my 4th fill today. I have 6 cc's in my 17cc band already and I'm guessing he is planning on keeping with the 2cc's per fill until I hit my sweet spot. I have only lost like 3 lbs in the 4 weeks since my last fill, so I'm hoping this one makes me a little tighter.

Of course since it's a fill day I'm starving feeling. My head starts to ache from no food. I'm the bandster that cheats a little after a fill. For example, tonight I'm having mashed potatoes with cheese for dinner. I can't do liquids for 2 days after, I'm a complete bitch and really, no one wants that. Especially on a weekend. LOL

I got a box FULL of clothes from Melissa (THANK YOU!!) and am wearing a pair of dark wash jeans today. They fit like they were made for my body and I've gotten so many compliments on them. I have 28,26 and some 24's that I'm not wearing. So if anyone needs clothes in those sizes, just leave me a comment with your email addy and I'm happy to ship them out.

I might do a VLOG later, but that will depend on my mood from not eating. LMAO!

Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked the clothes :), sorry it took me so long. I hope this fill gets you closer to the restriction you want!

THE DASH! said...

Hope that restriction kicks in for you! Vlog for us, Ramona - always love to 'see' you! x

Debi said...

Hey Ramona! I too can't do the liquids after the Fill. I may try to go easy on what I eat, but I have to have something!!!

Debi: hawaiiboundbandster