Howdy and happy Friday! I'm at work and in a fan-frickintastic mood. I've hit my production numbers for the week and am able to go thru some paperwork in a leisurely manner today, no rushing and being stressed. Ahhhh it's nice.
I've had several fumble bum moments today. It started in the gas station when I sprayed creamer all over the counter, then dropped every single packet of sweet n low I picked up. This man just stared at me as I stood there laughing like a loon at my clumsiness. When I made it back out to the car I couldnt find my car keys. A moment of panic set in and I went walking back to the store to look for them. I found them. IN MY HAND as I reached for the door handle to go in. Can we say brain fart? LMAO!
We are getting our taxes done tomorrow and I'm excited because we will be able to pay off some large bills and breathe a little more each paycheck. Also i'm going out with friends tomorrow night and it's always nice to have some me time. I want to go get a mani/pedi and get my eyebrows waxed in the morning. I never did do that for my birthday and so I'm treating myself. Be prepared for pics of the nails. :)
My size 24 jeans are too big. I have to roll the waist down so they dont slide off my hips. I'm going to check out some 22's at Walmart this weekend and see how I feel. Usually the thighs are tight when the waist fits, so I might just be buying a belt. To anyone I promised to mail clothes to, I didn't forget you, I'm going to the post office tomorrow morning.
I'm balancing a tasty,but bad for me lunch today, with a sensible dinner.
B-wheat thins and colby jack cheese
S-coffee w/ sweet n low
L-5 boneless chicken wings
S-mini candy bar
D-cajun salmon, steamed broccoli, skim milk
Alrighty, I'm off to webshop for some cute pants and maybe some cute shoes. And by webshop I mean look at them for hours and never buy. LOL!
Have a great weekend everyone, love you!

1 comment:
Ahh, the good 'ol brain fart - I know them well.
Have yourself a fab weekend and be good! Food is looking excellent - well done!! x
Post a Comment