Friday, January 15, 2010

It's about frickin time!

Ladies and gentlemen.....I have RESTRICTION! As temporary as it may be on this fill, it's here and wow am I feeling good about it.
I know I just got my fill yesterday so I could be a little swollen, but this morning I had coffee and felt soooo full just with that. Then 2 hours later I had a super soft string cheese and chewed it to a liquid and halfway thru the stick I was burping and having pains. I sat here stunned. Half a string cheese? Really?


WOOHOOO!!!




















Here is my food for the day.

B-coffee w/ sweet n low and FF creamer
S-half string cheese
L-1/2 c. mashed potatoes
S-hot chocolate
D-french onion soup and crackers, raspberry tea


I'm listening to Adam Lamberts cd For your Entertainment. I just LOVE his music and style.
So I'm rockin this Friday morning in a drizzly, grey sky St. Louis. I'm helping my BFF move tomorrow and Sunday and watching my Indianapolis Colts in their playoff game tomorrow night. WOOHOO!
Have a great one peeps. Love you bunches!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

YAY :) I hope it holds on for you, darlin!

THE DASH! said...

Whooo - here's hoping that that fill restriction stays for you and brings you lots of lovely weight loss. xxx