Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another VLOG!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Hush about your time, chica! I watch every second and love them! :) I love YOU!

Sorry you're so miserable. :( That really sucks. Maybe you can call and ask if it's normal and how long you should go? Keep us posted, hon. ((HUGS))

WTG moving her and kicking those stairs' ass! ;)

Heather said...

Have you tried Protein Shakes? I just had my first fill on Tuesday and am struggling eating too, but I am able to keep down my shakes. You have to keep up your strength otherwise you're gonna crash. Hang in there.

THE DASH! said...

The fact you could climb those stairs all those times shows just how far you've come!! I think that's unreal.

The fill aspect? Well, they are just all over the place, for me too. But that amount of throwing up is not good. Give it just a few more days and if it continues.. ring your doc. It's really important.

Amy W. said...

First, I dont think you should try solids or mushies at all for at least two days. Not beans, not mashed taters. Bc if you are irritated, then those will give you problems too. I think you should just do full liquids. Cream soups etc. Do that for at least two days. And you need to stay hydrated so try to get your water in. Just take it slow bc if it is irritation, and you go in for an unfill, I worry that he will take A LOT out...give yourself some time to heal the irritation (it if it that).