So here is a questionaire that Dash posted on her blog. Enjoy!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Sunday, about 8am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar in 3D and it was one of the best movies I've ever seen.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Just one? Shit. I love American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, but the one I'm hooked on now is Criminal Minds.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Believe it or not(Cara) I've always said Australia.
6. What did you have for breakfast? One piece of cinnamon sugar toast
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything with cheese. I love me some cheese.
8. What foods do you dislike? Asparagus, brussel sprouts, beets, liver, cottage cheese, whole milk, catfish
9. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere with cream cheese stuffed mushrooms, or BBQ
10. Favorite dressing? Cesear
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Saturn L300 sedan, in Platinum (or silver, lol)
12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy ones. I love being in a tank top and sweat pants, or a hoodie and jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia, Ireland, Scotland, England
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere that didn't serve shitty food and didn't smell like old folks.
16. Favorite time of day? Right after I get home from work, when my little man comes running thru the door.
17. Where were you born? St. Louis, Missouri, USA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football. I love sports on tv. Baseball is great too.
19. Bird watcher? Only when I think one might poop on me. Hey, it's happened before.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My fill seems to be working this time.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballerina
23. What is your best childhood memory? playing kickball in the circle at the end of the street until the street light came on and our mom called for us. We'd catch lightning bugs on our way home in a jar and watch them glow.
24. Are you a cat or dog person? 100 percent cat lover!
25. Are you married? Yes.
26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes I do. I feel naked if I even run up to the corner store without it on. My car doesn't move without people being buckled up.
27. Been in a car accident? Shit....yes. Just this past week actually. But before that I had one minor and two major. I'm ok so there really isn't any point in going into them.
28. Any pet peeves? But of course I say. People that chew with their mouth open. People that drive the speed MINIMUM in the fast lane. People who have expensive cars and don't use their blinkers. Liars, cheaters and other scums. Oh yeah, and people who are mean in any way to children.
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Hamburger, onion and extra cheese please
30. Favorite Flower? I have always loved yellow roses. I know they mean friendship, but they are so cheery.
31. Favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks. It's vanilla ice cream, with fudge swirls and peanut butter cups. YUM
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? It depends on my mood. I like taco bell because it's easy on my band. But I love Subway sandwiches too.
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
34. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook, telling me someone had commented on my comment.
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? First of all, Cara doesn't have a credit card? Can we trade places for a day please? LOL. I'd choose WalMart because there isn't anything you need that you can't find there.
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes, don't you wish you knew? :)
37. Broccoli? Steamed with lemon and salt n pepper
38. What was your favorite vacation? Cancun Mexico is so beautiful and so fun. I've been several times and can't wait to go again.
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? my BFF Beth
40. What are you listening to right now? The heater just kicked on, husband is snoring on the couch and my typing. It is 246am after all.
41. What is your favorite color? I can't choose just one. I love black, its classy and slimming. I love purple because it's strong and sexy, and I love burnt orange because it looks great on me.
42. How many tattoos do you have? One, I have a design for another one, but won't get it till I'm at goal.
43. Coffee drinker? Yes. More now than before surgery. I like it sweet and light please.
I'm adding a few more questions because 43 is a odd number and I'm OCD ok? LOL
44.Underwear type? Bikini
45. How are you like your parents? I'm very strong in my opinions and short to snap sometimes like my dad. But I'm also compassionate and a touchy feely person. I love giving hugs and showing affection to those I care about, just like my mom.
46.What is your dream job? To sing on the stages of Broadway. (musical theatre)
47.Did you go to your high school prom? What did you wear? Yes I went to several actually. My senior prom I went with this great guy named Jeremy. I wore a white halter dress with a full skirt. It kinda reminded me of a wedding dress. I still have it in my closet and will wear it again for pictures once it fits.
48.If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? I'd say my grandma. She passed on my birthday 7 years ago and I miss her like it was yesterday.
49. What is your alcoholic drink of choice? Before my band it was ice cold beer, now it's wine. Sweet white wine called Moscato by Barefoot. Yum
50. What is one thing no one would EVER guess about you? That I am terrified of clowns. If I see one in person I start to cry. Even the happy ones at the circus make me upset.
Ok ya'll. If you read all of that, THANKS! I know I love reading about other peoples lives. It's 3am now and I'm going to try and get a few hours sleep before Monday bitch slaps me like a red headed step child. LMAO!
See ya'll tomorrow for weigh in results and more ramblings I'm sure.

1 comment:
Ramona!!
What fantastic answers: and true story, I really don't own a credit card, lol. MOTH and I agreed all those years ago when first married.. we would cut it up (and it was mine!!) I was like ..nooooo.. but I survived and I'm glad I don't have one now. I would be dangerous!! lol
Your answer to question number 15: Where do you want to retire had me laughing out loud!! Loved it! Clever, funny answer.
Australia is an awesome place to live. Come on over, we can be neighbors. We would be double trouble! lol (all from you of course, I'm just so Little Miss Perfect... NOT!!) xxxx Loved your add ons too. Great questions you thought up and answered too.
Post a Comment