Thursday, January 14, 2010

VLOG

WOW! I never say UM as much as when I do a video. Maybe I should write things down so I don't do that next time. LOL

4 comments:

THE DASH! said...

I'm so glad you got your birthday wishes in the end - you needed to hear from all of us that we love you!! I do love your hair - it's a great colour.

You look just lovely - and so upbeat too. That's excellent!!

Tiffani said...

I watched ALL 5 minutes, even heard my name at the end! :)

It does seem like all of our community is tiny already and doesn't need the bigger sizes. Pretty soon you'll have to take all that stuff to goodwill, eh!? Including what you're wearing because you're gonna get tinyyyyy yourself! :D YAY!

Good luck with your fill, chica!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Amy W. said...

ah hunny you are so sexy! you look so good! Do you read Shrinking Mama's blog. She was just saying that her 26's are getting too big and needs some pants. I think I will post on my blog a link to YOUR blog so if there is anyone they can contact you!

I watched the whole thing and didnt get bored at all!

Love ya!

Amy

Heather said...

Ramona,

I could use the 24-26 clothes if you still have them. I follow Amy W's blog and saw her post about you, so I came over and watched the vlog. I just had my first fill on Tuesday (I had such a headache thought my head would fall off and roll away, there is not enough coffee in the world to combat that headache.) So if the clothes are available, I would LOVE them. I will pay for the shipping. Thanks so much.

Heather
heather1434@gmail.com