~Tylenol-my (.) came a WEEK early and I'm hurting like a mo-fo
~Coffee w/ pumpkin spice creamer
~my MP3 player-so I can drown out the bitching lady that sits behind me at work.
~waking up snuggling with my little man, his "Good morning mommy" makes my day
~tennis shoes-because I refused to wear heels today to work
~ponytail holders-because my hair would look a hot mess without it.
Food for today:
B-coffee w/ sweet n low & pumpkin spice powder creamer
S-2 slices jennie-o turkey breast, string cheese
L- 1/2 c. spaghetti w/ meat sauce, small cup peaches in pear juice
S-1/2 c. baked cheddar chex mix
D-1 thick slice baked ham, small baked potato w/ lite sour cream
S- glass of skim milk w/ sugar free chocolate syrup
Love ya's!

2 comments:
I love the way you put down your daily menu: but I swear, I also don't know half the foods lol...(pumpkin spice powder creamer, baked cheddar chex mix, jennie-o turkey breast) It's still interesting to read though as it gives me ideas!
.. and go you for not cowtowing to the 'heels' at work.. comfort before glamor (especially when sitting behind a desk where no one can see your feet anyway lol) I hear ya there! Smart.
Yeah I'm pretty much thankful for the same things! haha! Except the pumpkin spice stuff, not my gig! And kids have such a joyous spirit first thing in the morning, at least, mine do. And I'm thankful for that b/c they're sooooo crabby at bedtime. I love happy kid snuggles!
Post a Comment