Monday, December 28, 2009

Weigh in & Pictures

Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a safe and happy holiday weekend. I did.
First weigh in. I was down 2 lbs this week, to 279 for the first time in about 4 years!!!! So that is 37 lbs lost since surgery. Not to shabby! :-)

Christmas was nice. DH and I got along all day (which is rare), Peyton had a great time and was a good boy at the stops we made. Here are some pics from the day.


Peyton on his horsey. Notice how its dark in the windows, it was 6am!




My mommy crying when I gave her the picture you guys helped me pick out for her.



Peyton got a Mickey Mouse Laptop!



Me and my mom looking cute



Christmas night, in a 22 shirt and pants!



Me and my Dad.




Love ya's

6 comments:

Amy W. said...

Those are fantastic pics! You have your dads lips!

It looked like Peyton had a wonderful Christmas...and i am glad you picked the picture of you smiling!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good Christmas, I love the pics. I will mail your package out today!

THE DASH! said...

Hon,
You look just gorgeous... you should always wear red.. and WOW that pic we picked out - it came out incredible.. so big and beautiful!! Looks like Peyton had a ball and was spoilt - just like little boys should be.
xxx

Tiffani said...

HEY good lookin'! WOW! You look great!

Question.. on facebook there was a 3rd brother... why wasn't he in the photo you gave your mom? Just wondering if he is maybe not your fave or something, LOL!

Ramona said...

Tiffani~He is my dads son from his first marriage. He and my mom don't talk anymore, so we did pics with him for my dad and without for my mom.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

I love the pic for your mom and that she cried! too cute! Looks like everybody had a great time! I didn't know your size, but I might have some good clothes to send u soon! Glad everybody got along!