It's Monday. Bleh. I don't feel like being a whiner today so here is the short short version of my update.
First, thank you for all your wonderful comments on my singing vlog. I watched it like a million times and cringed putting it on here because I was sooooo nervous what people would think. There goes my self conscious ways again.
Second, weigh in today. Nada, zip, zilch. No gain, no loss. I have my 3rd fill this thursday afternoon and will probably only get 2 more cc's, which will bring me to 6 in a 17 cc band. I wish my dr would get moving on this restriction business.
Third, sinuses suck. Mine go bezerk this time of year and today may be the worst sinus headache I've had in recent memory. My eyes are squinted so much they are almost closed.:::sigh::: Oh the joys of living in a place where today's temp is lik 24 degrees.
Ok, I'm gonna try to work today. Nothing exciting in this post, so if you read it. Thanks:)
Love you's!

2 comments:
I am sorry you dont feel good! What is the reasoning behind such big bands? You may have explained this before, but I was just wondering. Mine is 11ccs and I know they make some as small as 4ccs...is bigger better bc you have more possibiliities of adjustment. And if you have a 17 cc band and have 6cc's in it...wouldnt you theoretically have the same amount of restriction as me? I have 6cc's in mine...hmmm...this hurts my head!
Ames- That is exactly what my dr said, you have more opportunity for restriction with a larger band so he likes those. I don't have the same restriction as you because my band can hold more fluid so it's not nearly as tight. Take a mini balloon and put water in it, take a jumbo balloon and put the same water in. Make sense now?
Love ya
Post a Comment