I'm having a really hard time deciding between two pictures. I'm having one of these blown up to 16x20 size and framed for my mother for Christmas. It's me and my two brothers.
One is smiling, one is serious. Please vote TODAY as I have to print it tomorrow! Thanks!
#1 Sexy Serious
#2) Smiling
I love them BOTH for different reasons.
10 comments:
Oh, I TOTALLY vote for the smiling. Are these recent?
Amy~We took them last weekend at a park nearby. I love them! :)
shame you cant do both... smiling is better for mums maybe... the otherone you sheould have for you.
I Like the Smiling one!!! :o)
I think that moms like to see their kids happy so I vote for smiling for her. But you look fierce in the other so so maybe print that one out for you!
Smiling for mom, sexy for you! Love them both!!
Love em both but vote smiling!
I also love them both, but as a mother, I would vote for #2, the smiling one!!
Happy Holidays
I vote for smiling as well, remind her you're her happy children!!! So cute!
smiling one :)
Post a Comment