Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fly by posting...

I don't normally post on the weekend but I felt the need.
I'm still pb'ing when I eat anything with texture, or if I drink too much. I really really REALLY doubt I'm too full or too tight, it has to be more swollen this time or something. Here is what I tried to have today.

B-coffee-kept it down, but had a lot of tightness
L-2 bites lunchmeat turkey-PB'd, 2 tbsp hummus (fine, but no crackers)

I'm going to a Christmas party tonight and there are going to be some dips, so I'm sure I will stick with those. If this doesn't calm down by Tues or Wed I'll call the dr. I wanted restriction, but not being able to even drink could be a sign of a problem. (I'm sure it's nothing and in a week I'll be back to overeating :P )

Love ya's

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am in the same boat. I think with me its just swollen from the PB'ing so I think Im going to go on Liquids for a couple days then if that doesnt work then ill call my doc. Also my problem is SLOWING DOWN AND CHEWING! I dont know why I cant get that thru my little brain! Ive had this band for almost 9 months and I still cant slow the heck down!!! anyways I hope you get to feeling better I know I would sure like to be able to enjoy the food I am able to eat but I cant. :o(

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Yeah I hope that gets better! that "too tight" feeling is going around the blogs, apparently. If you still can't get food I'd try to do some shakes so you're still getting the nutrition you need, for the time being.