Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guess who I am today?

The OLD me! I'm emotionally eating and have had CRAP CRAP CRAP today and now have calorie regret, along with sausage fingers from the salt and sugar. If I can't dump it here, where else can I? Anyone who is my friend on facebook can read about my no-good-very-bad-day yesterday on my page. I won't be posting about it here, for legal reasons.

B- sausage egg and cheese McGriddle
S- handful of almonds, two cookies
L-loaded mashed potatoes, piece of double chocolate fudge cake with peanut butter
S- bag of white cheddar cheezits, piece of candy

Woah mama! I can honestly say that I haven't had a day this bad since BEFORE surgery. Tomorrow is another day, so while I won't go overboard for dinner, I'm going to let myself be comforted and pick it up as I rise from my pillow tomorrow morning.

And that's all I have to say about that! :)

No comments: