I hope everyone had a great holiday. We did, lots of family time and time with my little man. I took a pic this weekend because I kept getting compliments on how my face looked thinner, and I have to say I agree. :)
Here is my work badge picture, this was taken the week before surgey, July 2009.
and Thanksgiving 2009
My BFF and sister went shopping with me at 4am Friday and I am done with all the kids, including my son. YAY! I'm half done with the husband and with my mom too. It was fun and saving over $200 was well worth getting up early to shop. I got myself 2 new tops for $3 each at WalMart and am wearing one today, its hot pink with a satin neckline with beads, so I feel cute today.
Food for today:
B-cappicino (bad i know, it was a treat)
S- 4 RF triscuits, string cheese
L- salad w/ cheese, tomatoes and light ranch, 1 grilled pork stick
S- sugar free pudding cup, pineapple bites
D- parmesean tuna patties & steamed broccoli
Alrighty, time to add my pic and post. I've also got a LOT of catching up to do on all of your blogs, you have been busy beavers. LOL
Love ya's!



2 comments:
You got up at 4am to go shopping?? Did I read that right lmao.. too funny (stumbling around in the dark etc)
The difference is amazing in those two pics - you can totally see you have a lost a whole lot of weight off your face - how cool - AND you lost over Thanksgiving... how well are you doing!!
I have been so behind on reading, too! You picture looks great, such a major difference! I went shopping that day too, and it was fun to save money! also fun to blow money! good deal almost all your xmas shopping is done, same for me over here in the big AZ!
Post a Comment