Thursday, November 5, 2009

Long.Fun.Survey

A


- Age: 30

- Annoyance: bad drivers, people that chew with their mouth open

- Animal: None

- Actor: Hugh Jackman. Yummy



B

- Beer: Love it, can't have it :(

- Birthday/Birthplace:January 12, St. Louis MO

- Body Part on opposite sex: Mouth, hands.

- Been in Love: Yes

- Been bitched at: Yes, but I dish it out too

- Believe in yourself?: Most of the time
- Believe in God: Yes I do.

-Before weight: 316 woah



C

- Car: 2001 Saturn

- Candy: is a occasional treat

- Color: Purple, Black

- Cried in school: Yes

- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate

- Chinese/Mexican: BOTH!

- Cake or pie: Cake

- Country to visit: Ireland



D

- Day or Night: I'm a night owl

- Danced: in high school

- Do the splits?:Never, not even when i was young and skinny

- Eggs: over easy, yolks thick but runny enough to sop up with toast. YUM!

- Eyes: Hazel. My mom says they change colors, green when I'm happy, dark brown when I'm angry



F

- First crush: dont remember

- First thoughts waking up: Do I have to work today?

- Food: before the band: Whatever I could. I love to eat and did a LOT of it.



G

- Greatest Fear: Failure
- Goals: weight wise: 160 Long-term Goals: to be a great mom
- Get along with your parents?: My mom is my BFF, my Dad and I do ok.

- Good luck charm: My son



H

- Hair Colour: Auburn

- Height: 5'7

- Happy: Sometimes

- Holiday: Christmas!

- Health freak?: Not yet, but I'm getting better at it.

- Hate: rude people, money-why does it have to rule everything?





I

- Ice Cream: Not often, but I love me some Moose Tracks

- Instrument: I don't play, I sing



J

- Jewelry: Not a big fan, but I love rings
- Job: Auditor of claims for a large hospital system. I love it.



K

- Kids: 1 son, Peyton, he is 3 1/2 and the best thing I ever did

- Kickboxing or karate: Both kick my ass, but I'd like to try kickboxing again
- Keep a journal? Just a blog.



L

- Longest Car Ride: From St. Louis to Clearwater Florida

- Love: is precious and rarely unconditional

- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes.

- Love at first sight:No You really need to get to know someone



M

- Milk flavour: Fat free Skim, I LOVE MILK!

- Movie: Sense and Sensibility

- Mooned anyone?: Yup, a few times

- Marriage: I'm married now

- Motion sickness? Nope

- McD’s or BK: BK for burgers, McD's for fries. .



N

- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 half brother, 1 sister

- Number of Piercings: 2, my ears

- Number: i've always liked 4, not sure why



O

- One wish: to be successful


P

- Place you’d like to live: somewhere with no humidity

- Perfect Pizza: stuffed crust with light sauce, mushrooms, hamburger, onions and extra cheese

- Pepsi/Coke: I havent had soda since July. But I used to drink Diet Pepsi all day long



Q

- Questionaires: are usually long and boring.



R

- Reason to cry: actually, yes I do.

- Reality T.V.: I enjoy certain shows, Biggest Loser, Big Brother, True Life.

- Roll your tongue in a circle? yes



S

- Song: I love too many to list

- Shoe size: 9.5

- Salad Dressing: lRanch, Cesear and Balsalmic Vinnegrette

- Skipped school: 2 times, first time my BFF and I went to the zoo. the second time I got caught because my brother left his homework in my car and went to get it and I wasnt there. They called my dad. Busted!

- Smoking: NO!

- Sing well?: Well, I love to sing and have been told I'm good. I don't like to think about it as well or not, just that I love doing it.

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries



T

- Time for bed: between 10 and 12 usually
- Thunderstorms: are cool

- TV: we watch too much in my house



U

- Unpredictable: my life these days



V

- Vegetable you hate: beets, asparagus

- Vegetable you love: olives, steamed broccoli, potatoes

- Vacation spot: Cancun Mexico



W

- Weakness: chips and dip, cheesy things

- When you grow up: I want to run my own party planning business .

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Hmmm, Liz

- Wanted to be a model?:When I was 13.


X

-X-Rays: only a couple.



Y

-Year it is now: 2009

-Yellow: is a pretty sunny color



Z

- Zoo: Ours is great!

- Zodiac sign: Capricorn, stubborn and loyal. :)

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Thanks for putting this up Ramona. Seems like the bug has caught and this one is doing the rounds (I did it too lol couldn't help myself!) Makes us all feel we get to 'know' you just that little bit more.
Cara