Weigh in-Down 2 lbs this week. Total is 32!! :) I wish it was double that, but the damn pnemonia kept me from working out like I wanted to. So my goal is to kick that into high gear so I dont stay at a plateau during the holidays.
My weekend was good, even though I was sick for all of it. I went to see New Moon not once, but twice! I love the books and LOVED the movie. I'm all about Edward, even though Jacob is a tasty morsel, he is 16 and that is just wrong for me at 30 to salivate over. LOL
Food for today~
B- coffee
S- 4 RF triscuts, string cheese
L- small piece baked chicken, sauteed veggies
S- ff pudding cup, piece of candy
D- 4 turkey meatballs w/ sauce, few bites of pasta
S- glass of milk
Work is busy today, so I gotta skeet. I did a vlog this morning on my cell phone, now it wont send to my email. I'll keep trying because it was cute damnit!
Love ya's!

2 comments:
Luv ya back!! You sound upbeat and positive and I like the way you list your foods for the day. It helps because sometimes I pinch an idea for me lol.
Hopefully I am going to go see New Moon too - don't know what the hype is like in the States - but here in Oz it's insane. Bet it's 10 times worse of there. Looking forward to catching it.
That is a good loss for being sick! Kudos to you! You really are doing great!
Post a Comment