Friday, November 6, 2009

My first VLOG!


helloblog
Originally uploaded by ramonad79
Hey, just trying this out. Sorry if I talk or move to fast. And I just noticed I say um a lot. Love ya's!

7 comments:

THE DASH! said...

It sure did work. Wow...you have THE most beautiful skin.. you're a pretty lady!! Not coming from the US I am only so-so on most of your accents - the only ones I can tell are NY, Southern (y'all Texas lol) and perhaps a couple of other well known ones.
Now I have to go to my widget and figure out what 70 is in temp - convert to degrees :) Great fun vlog.

Ramona said...

Thanks! My good skin is the only thing I got from my parents. LOL.

Tiffani said...

Awww, I love it and I think you sound like me (midwest-wise) and have no accent. I think you sounded like I thought you would sound :) That was fun!!!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Aww! You make me want to vlog! I'm a vlogging virgin. Tried once before but it never would upload. My mission today: vlog like you and see if people notice my Arkie accent! haha!

Nicole said...

great vlogging. you don't sound midwestern - just not from the south or north.

hope you had fun at trivia. i wish my husband and i had more time to do things like that.

Ramona said...

Hmmm, I have noticed that Amy hasn't comment yet on my vlogs. :)

Amy W. said...

Okay! I tooootally never saw this one either! Where in the heck have I been. This one played all the way through for me. We do talk a little different in the midwest. We pull the corners or our mouth back a little farther when we talk (I took a voice theatre class once)...anywhoooooo! I love the read tongue! And oh! About the Sweet Adelines! My music teacher in elementary school and her life partner were in the SA's! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I would never ignore you my little ball of midwestern sunshine!