This is my journey with the Lap-Band!
TESTING
Yayy finally we can comment! That's excellent. Gorgeous video and look at you, you little Christmas pixie - too cute. Xx
Fantastic rendition of the song! I love that movie too.Hope your Christmas was fantastic!Happy HolidaysDebi: hawaiiboundbandster.blogspot.com
You sound wonderful! When you come to visit you can be our lead singer on Rockband, k? I have never see Meet me in st. Louis. Perhaps I should watch it?Thank you for singing for us! You will have to send me an email and let me know how everything went.hugs!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
TESTING
Yayy finally we can comment! That's excellent. Gorgeous video and look at you, you little Christmas pixie - too cute.
Xx
Fantastic rendition of the song! I love that movie too.
Hope your Christmas was fantastic!
Happy Holidays
Debi: hawaiiboundbandster.blogspot.com
You sound wonderful! When you come to visit you can be our lead singer on Rockband, k?
I have never see Meet me in st. Louis. Perhaps I should watch it?
Thank you for singing for us! You will have to send me an email and let me know how everything went.
hugs!
Post a Comment