Friday, December 4, 2009

Singing Vlog!

Be kind, the microphone on my webcam is TERRIBLE! So if you listen too loud it will crackle a LOT. Sorry! Enjoy. Comments are welcome.


4 comments:

Tiffani said...

STUNNING!

Super sweet of you too :)

THE DASH! said...

You have a beautiful voice and you obviously feel things deeply - what a sweet thing to do for Amy (but the rest of us have enjoyed it too.) xxx

Amy W. said...

Holy SH*& balls! That was so amazing and you started crying at the beginning and then I started crying! Darn you. I know there are a lot of emotions you are feeling right now. For real though, that made me very happy. But as I was listening it was like I was watching a movie or something bc you sound SO amazing! I wish I could see you perform in person...but who knows...perhaps I shall!

Thanks MoMo...I heartchu!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

That was so amazing!!! The speakers only crackled b/c you can sing so hide and with such passion! I loved it!!! Keep it up!