Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Happy last day of 2009. I don't know about you guys, but its been a rough and busy year. I won't go into listing all the good and bad things that happened in my life this year, because really, this is a blog about weight loss, not Days of our Lives. LMAO!

Every year for as long as I can remember my NY resolution was to not weigh as much the next NY. I failed every single year. BUT as we all know that will NOT be the case this year. I've made a life changing choice, one of the best of my life so far, so that will not be my resolution this year. Here is the list I made for myself. I hope you ladies (and gents) help keep me accountable. And if you need to put me in check, go right ahead cuz that's what real friends do ya know?

2010 Resolutions

Excercise at least 2 times a week
Cook more, eat out less
Get rid of clothes that are too big (I won't be that size ever again, so why keep them?)
Spend more time playing with my son (like chasing at the park, or going for walks etc)
Spend less money, SAVE SAVE SAVE
Don't hold grudges, learn from them and move on


How does that sound? I don't think its too tall of a order. I can do all of those things, but they will require effort. I've been seeing other bloggers/bandsters choosing a word for themselves for the New Year. After a lot of thought I've chosen two because I just can't choose.

Patience- because I need it. I have a lot going on in my life and without it, I can lose focus.

Persistance- Because this year is going to be full of changes for me. I can't give up. I deserve the happiness and I'm going to be persistant to get it.


So that's my post for the last day of this crazy ass year. We are staying in tonight, making lots of snacks and will watch the ball drop. The only plans I have for the weekend are to CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I love going thru old boxes and seeing the clean end result. Maybe I'll take before and after pictures.

Thank you all for your support this year. I look forward to it in 2010!

Love ya's!

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

I hope that 2010 will be a year where you start to spread your wings and find yourself. Not only the you who is under the weight, but the you who loves herself and knows that she deserves everything good that the world has to offer.

Love you MoMo!

THE DASH! said...

I hear you on the year 2009 - Days of our Lives indeed.. seems no one goes untouched.

But like you 2010 is a year to kick butt - lose the rest of our weight and just even our lives out. I have a great feeling about this year.

Cara xxx

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

I hear ya!!! I think those 2 words are great and your goals are doable! I love sitting goals for the new year!