OK here we go. It's only been 37 pounds, but I already have comparison pics to share.
Oh, also, I'm in a 22/24 now, so if anyone has any clothes they are dying to share, let me know! I have a TON of 26/8 stuff if anyone is in that size, or knows of anyone who is.
Before-Week before surgery. 316lbs
Christmas 2009-278 lbs
Face
Before-316 lbs
This was the night before surgery. Wow I look rough with no makeup on. Ugh!
After- 278 lbs



7 comments:
you are looking amazing! i wish i could see that much difference in me. maybe i need to take some 3 months comparison shots.
i LOVE your smile.
Look at how much your face has emerged! You look fantastic. Arent you excited to see how more and more features are starting to come out! I am worried when I get done that my chin will be scary pointy! lol...
You are beautiful. I wish I had some 22/24's left. I will hold on to my 18's and 20's though and they are all yours!
Ramona, you are looking fantastic! You can really tell in the face. You are doing great, keep up the good work.
You are looking FABULOUS! your doing great woman! :o)
You look just beautiful... and even 37 pounds down you can really see a difference - look at your face and neck. Just fantastic!!!
You can really see a difference in your face!!
WOW WOMAN! The difference is drastic! I can see it all over your body and ecspecially in your face and your arms too! 278 is an all too farmiliar number to me. I hope you enjoy it as you fly past it!
I had 22 jeans but I got rid of them b/c they were worn out. So when you're in 20's I'll have stuff to share!
Post a Comment