Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shoes, need opinions plz

I'm looking for new work shoes, something dressier than the black and brown loafers I wear when I'm not wearing tennis shoes. Here are the ones I like so far.


Boots, $24.99 Target.com
Obviously for the rain and snow so I don't ruin my new shoes. LOL




Black t straps  $19.99 Target.com



Black Pumps $22.99 Target.com



Brown t straps $19.99 Target.com



Brown round toe pump $22.99 Target.com



So? Opinions? Suggestions? I need both black and brown dress shoes that can NOT have skinny heels. I'm too big still to walk on those. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TESTING

Tiffani said...

Ohhhh a comment box! :D Cute shoe options, I think any of them would be great!!

Amy W. said...

I vote for brown tstraps. You can wear target shoes? UGH! I cannot! I have wide feet and high arches and those fat stubby suckers just wont fit!

Black pumps are cute too. Will go with anything.

Ramona said...

Amy, I haven't bought Target shoes in years so I don't know if I can.I do wear a wide normally but not really sure now that my feet arent so swollen. I <3 the brown t straps and may just order them in a 10 and hope for the best. Now if I could get some nice brown slacks or trousers I'd be all set. :-)

DB said...

I am a total Shoe Whore so I Love them all! My DD (19) has the rain boots! They are so cute!

THE DASH! said...

I love that top one lol though I'm glad you made the comment - for rain and snow - because I was thinking.. isn't that a wellington? (well, you know.. a blond moment and all that!)

I am the Imelda Marcos of Western Oz and I am in love with all kinds full stop! I loved the first black pump and the brown one at the bottom. Just gorgeous. (Wonder if our Target has these kinds of shoes.. they are too cute.)

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

The "t" straps would be the most flattering on the foot. Or I'd go with the mary jane if I wanted to have the "innocent, girly" look goin' on.