I'm starting my workout program today. I've decided to start slow so I don't aggrevate my pneumonia. I got the Walk Away the Pounds DVD's that I can do in 20 minutes at home while my little man is playing nearby. My sister did them before her wedding and toned up a LOT so I'm hoping they work. Have any of you used them?
I noticed the tops of my thighs are getting saggy and that is not cool. I was hoping to only have to do a tummy tuck and boob lift once all of the weight loss was over and not a thigh or arm lift. Any tips on how to tighten those areas? (the bat arms and the flabby top thighs)
Gotta get back to work. Toodles


3 comments:
Aw yes...the saggy thigh. Who knew right? I blogged about this not to long ago, and had the same thought as you. I was thinking boobie job and tummy tuck, but my inner upper thighs are not doing very well. I also still have a lot of fat on my inner thighs, so maybe it will get better. My trainer says squats and lunges for that area. As for the bat arms, I have noticed a change in my arms lately (for the better...although still batty) and I really think it has a lot to do with pushups. I am up to 30 real push ups...when I started I could do like 5.
Let me know how you like the DVD.
:)
I have done WATP before and they really surprised me how much of a workout you can get from them! Of course, you can work yourself harder and get MORE of a workout or you can take it slow and not even break a sweat. Leslie Sansone was a bit annoying if I remember correctly but the workout was good!
Yeah I didn't know what to do for those areas either. I'd take Amy's advice, I'm gonna try it!
Post a Comment