Hello there friends. I'm sorry I didn't post my usual Monday weigh in and ramblings, it was a rough weekend and I didn't do much yesterday.
Let's get to the bad first.I gained 2 lbs this week :-( I'm back on track and am bringing more fruit to work and am snacking less during the day, so I hope to see a bigger number next Monday. I'm going to be making a therapy appt to talk about head hunger, so if you ladies (and any gents) have any suggestions on how to work with head hunger, please pass them my way.
My food today-
B-english muffin with whipped cream cheese, strawberries
S- string cheese
L-small grilled burger patty, pretzles
S- large red apple
D- 1/2 c. lasagna, 1 piece butter bread
S- glass of FF milk
The good. My clothes are fitting better even though I'm not losing on the scale. I've been getting compliments and when I go shopping it's hard to remember that I'm down a size already. Does this get easier? The mind dismorphia? Hmmmm. I'm in desperate need of bras, if anyone has any coupons to any store let me know, money is squeaky tight right now, but my ladies are suffering in these baggy bras. LOL
Now for the WTF?! I STILL have pnemonia and its pissing me off. 8 weeks now is getting ridiculous and I'm calling my PCP today to see wtf we can do. If I have to go inpatient and spend time with a IV in the hospital then i will, but seriously? I can't sleep and can't focus at work because breathing is hard. Not to mention i want to start excercising.
The other WTF thoughts are about my fills. My surgeon said he will do 2 cc's each time, 6-8 weeks apart until i have restriction. Um, hello dude, I have a 17cc band and that will take frickin forever. I'm needing restriction NOW. So when I got at the end of Oct I'm going to ask for more cc's. Unfortunetly my insurance will only cover the fills when they are done by the dr who did my surgery, so I hope he listens to me.
I'm not in a bitchy mood today, but mildy irritated and I don't like it. I have my music on and am trying to just let it relax me but it's not working so far.
OH!! I have a interview tomorrow afternoon for a promotion at work. I'm so damn nervous it's terrible. So I'm going to doll myself up and wear heels and pearls and the whole bit and hope that I don't ramble. This would be great for me right now, so good thoughts are appreciated and of course I will update when I know something.
Love ya's!

3 comments:
Okay, so I just had my annual eval and it went great, but my boss and I spent a lot of time talking about how I sell myself short and dont think that I am good enough for bigger and better things, so with that in mind...
You go into that interview rocking it! Dress up. Tell yourself how qualified you are! Tell them that YOU are the person for the job, without a doubt! You can get it! Work it!
I am sorry you are still sick. I already told you on FB maybe you need to be inpatient (not impatient).
Those 2 pounds will come off. For sure. The headhunger. The only thing that has changed for me 8 months out is that now I stop and ask myself "am I REALLY hungry"? Usually the answer is no. I never stopped to actually pay attention to what my body is telling me. When I find myself saying things like "Oh I am starving"...I say "Really Amy? Are you really starving"? Sometimes it helps. Sometimes not! If you figure it out, let me know ASAP!
Wise words from Amy regarding the head hunger. Four months down the track for me and I find myself still battling too. Sometimes but thankfully not all the time. I notice the only thing with me is the 'bad times (head hunger)' seem to be attached emotionally. If I'm strong - it's a strange day for me to feel it.. but if I'm stressed or worried or a million other things that can happen in a day then yeah.. that bugger rears up and bites me on the bum!
Just believe also, that you are worth that promotion! You stride in there, confident and tell them exactly why they need you! You will do great!!
I'm also a little worried that you're still sick. That really isn't good. Maybe you need to get tough with the doc's and find out exactly what you can do to get rid of it. Your poor lungs must be taking a beating and it's hard to focus on 'you' with weight loss when you're just not 100 percent.
Thinking good thoughts that everything you're going through passes soon. :)
Hugs
Cara
you go show those folks why they want you for that promotion and how they would be fools to give it to someone else!
speaking as someone who had pneumonia - you gotta get rid of it or you will never be able to focus on anything b/c you are so damn tired from just trying to breathe!
Post a Comment