I'm pretty sure I'm either in sugar/food shock or something right now. I'm shaking, sweating, dizzy and having cramps in my stomach. My mouth is watering and my throat is burning.
What did I eat to do this? TOO MUCH CRAP!
I had some chinese food for lunch, followed by a slice of pecan pie. Within minutes of finishing the pie I began feeling this way. If it doesn't come up soon I'm going to have to go home because I'll be damned if I'm going to sit at my desk, shaking and sweating waiting to barf and being too far to make it to the bathroom.
Good lord I feel terrible. The food was NOT worth this pain. Ouch. :-(

2 comments:
Are you diabetic??
Oh Ramona, what the?? Was there MSG in the Chinese? I remember I threw up once after eating it at a certain place. Hope you get through this. EEK!
Post a Comment