Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today

I ate a jelly donut for breakfast and puked for 20 minutes after.  :-(

The End.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, what a way to start the day!
I've found that donuts are evil. They are so cute and pretty, but they cause pain and suffering.
It's best to admire from afar.

I hope you feel better - you might want to stick to liquids only today.

DB said...

Yikes! Talk about a bad morning. I hope you feel better soon.

Sarah said...

Up front - I am sorry for laughing out loud. Thank you for posting, if for nothing else to remind me that a jelly donut isn't worth it! I hope you're alright and recovering... don't be too hard on yourself!

SuperMegaAnna said...

Donuts are the devil! They look so yummy and soft but as soon as you let your guard down they attack! And so early in the morning is extra dangerous!!

Michelle said...

Yup I had a donut hole do the same to me.. Last night I had a crepe and the same thing. BOOO WHOO so sad..