Friday, March 5, 2010

Update on my unfill...

Happy FRIDAY!!! TGIF!

It's supposed to be almost 60 degrees here this weekend and do you know what that means? BBQ's baby. I love BBQ season and since I need protein they love me. I'm making balsalmic marinated chicken breasts for one and burgers stuffed with cheese for the other. Yum!

I got a small unfill yesterday and it has made SOOOOOOO much difference. The dr took out .75 of the 1.5 he put in, so I'm at 8.25 cc's and I can eat again! Woohoo! I havent thrown anything up since my visit and it's great. I was soooooo hungry last night from not eating in a week. I had some spaghetti (like 3 bites), a few girlscout cookies, come potato chips and a huge glass of milk. Not the healthiest choices, but come on, I hadn't eaten in a week so it wont put all the weight back on that I lost, right? :P

Here is my food for today...

B-Coffee w/ FF french vanilla creamer
S- LF string cheese
L- tuna pouch, mini cup of mac n cheese
S-popcorn
D- fish fry fish (no sides so i can eat more fish)

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and I'll post again soon.
Love ya's!

No comments: