Just a quick update on my eating.
Last night I got a wild hair and thought I felt better and got chinese with my mom. I had 2 small bites of rice and PB'd, tried two sips of hot n sour soup and PB'd, took one lick of the inside of the crab rangoon and PB'd.
After a hour of sliming over the kitchen sink I needed something in my stomach so I got out the ice cream. Its thick, cold and soothing. I ate HALF A CARTON of damn ice cream. It stayed down and tasted
fan-frickin-tastic. I was constipated this morning from all the dairy but hey, I needed sustinance.
Today I have this...
B-coffee (kept down)
S- string cheese chewed to mush (kept down so far)
L-wild mushroom soup
S-cup of peaches
D- salmon, mashed pots
S- chocolate milk
It's funny to me that the menu above resembles my mushies menu from forever ago. LOL
If I can't keep anything solid down by Friday I'm going to have to call for a small unfill. I REALLY REALLY don't wanna do that, but I'm really tired from no nutrition. Thank god for vitamins.

1 comment:
Yikes - your band was telling you who's boss. I can't do Chinese at all.
Your menu today looks great!
Take Care! :)
Post a Comment