Bluebirds fly and every one of them is shitting on me right now. LMAO!!!!
I wanted to pop in for a quick update while I'm thinking about it.
Remember 2 weeks ago when I was so tight at 9cc's that I couldnt even keep liquids down? Well fast forward 2 weeks and I can eat anything I want (other than bread still) and almost as much as I want. So I called my dr today and set up a tiny smidge of a fill for this thursday. The nurse said he will just go in .25 cc increments until I want to stop. Who knows? Maybe 9cc's isnt too full for me, maybe it was the jump from 7.5 to 9 that set off the reaction I had. Hmmmmm...
I had a two pound gain this week after being down from the overfill. I'll take it because I've been eating everything in sight (between PMS, stress and unfill I was starvin) and that stopped today. I've started measuring out my portions and started walking again.
Here is my food for today then I gotta get back to work. I love you all, thanks for your support. I'll be back :-)
B-coffee
S-string cheese
L-small salad and turkey/cheese rollup
S-almonds and a handful popcorn
D-baked fish and steamed broccoli
S-milk and 2 thin mints

No comments:
Post a Comment