Monday, March 1, 2010

It is a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L morning....

Hello and HAPPY MONDAY! I'm smiling so big that my face might split in half. LOL


I weighed this morning and was at 268!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My plateau has been broken and I have gotten out of the 270's FINALLY! I was jumping up and down on the scale this morning. That means I had a 5 pound loss again this week.
I had 3 BIG  NSV's this weekend that I want to share with you all.

1) I put on a pair of 22's, stretch boot cut jeans that run really slim in the leg. They went on, zipped, buttoned and made my ass look great. I ran squealing down the hall to show my mom. I sure as hell wore those bad boys out saturday night with some kitten heels,I felt fantastic. I'll have pics tomorrow.

2) I'm at the size and weight I was when I got married almost 7 years ago. This is the first time in 7 years. It feels amazing.

3) I got my hair cut again (more shaped than cut) and got so many "hottie" compliments saturday night that my head started to swell. LOL. It looks sassy and fun, which is how I feel.

I'm kinda floating today. I slept great, look good and mentally this whole losing thing does wonders for my self esteem. I wore a full outfit saturday night that was "Sisterhooded" to me, so thank you AMY, MELISSA AND HEATHER. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Between these mental highs and the coffee I'm sucking down, I'm a bundle of energy today. Too bad I'm not home cleaning right? LOL

Let's talk food before I sign off to actually do the work I get paid to do here.
I'm keeping food down, but in VERY small quantities. Like 2 bites of salmon and a bite or two of mashed pots. This is what I had yesterday and then my food for today.

Sunday
Coffee
string cheese
2 crackers (pb'd)
2 bites chicken-grilled
2 bites mashed potato
milk

Monday-Today
B-coffee
L-String cheese, chicken salad (praying i dont pb)
S-FF tapioca pudding
D-turkey/cheese rollup
S-chocolate milk

I love you all and will be back tomorrow.
HUGS!

5 comments:

Amy W. said...

I can't wait to see pictures! That is so exciting! I was thinking about you this morning and thinking I should email you and see how everything is going. Also, I have some summer dresses that are too big for me :( Do you wear dresses like that? They are a 18ish. I wore them on my cruise and one is the stipey one angie sent me. I figure by the time it warms up there they will fit perfect...but I didnt know if they were your style or not.

Let me know!

Tiffani said...

Super sweet!!! Congrats! I can't wait for pics either! :)

I wore sisterhood jeans and top yesterday :) Always makes me think of all my girls and smile! :)

Ramona said...

Ames~I'll take anything you got sister as long as they aren't sideways stripes. Anything that I end up not liking or wearing, I'll pass along. Thanks!
Tiff~ Isn't it fun to have "new" clothes? I wear your tops to work all the time and the petite jeans you sent me were sisterhooded to a coworker. So woohoo!

Michelle said...

Congrats to you...

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you beat your platue!! I am also glad you are loving the clothes.