Hello my lovely blog followers. It's a dreary, drizzly, dark Tuesday here in St. Louis and I'm in a kinda crabby/headache mood and instead of focusing on work, I've been thinking about all the questions I've been getting from people (IRL, not on here) about my personal life and what's been going on with me and the husband.
Now here is my mini vent. It's no ones damned business unless I want it to be. There are a few people (my mom, my sister, my BFF) that know everything about both sides etc, but for the most part people get the short SHORT version which is "It didn't work out and I live at my moms now" which is usually enough, but not lately. People want more details and frankly, I'm not giving any and probably seem like a bitch. But you know what? It was my marriage, and it's my life now that I'm dealing with (well if i do say so myself) and I'm sure as hell not going to go blabbing to everyone about what's happening or not happening with my marriage and my personal life now that I don't life with him anymore.
Before a few months ago I would have posted how things were going on here, but not anymore my friends. At least not yet. Not only does the husband read this, his friends do too and one of them actually gives the others heads up when I post something they might think is interesting, and THAT is the reason why no one has a in depth update on my personal life.
Here is what I'm giving for now.
~We are being civil for our sons sake.
~The custody arrangement we have seems to be working fantastic for all 3 of us involved.
~Our son is adjusting well with minimal effects that we can see, which is awesome.
I'm done venting for now. I'm sure there will be a day where you all will be up to date on my non weight related personal doings, but for now I'm going to be discreet and I'm sure you all can understand why. I would hate for something I said, or insinuated, to be used against me in any court or anything, so zipped up is what I'm gonna be.
I love you all, your support has meant the world to me and if I can share something without retribution in my real life, then I will....I promise.
HUGS

3 comments:
Smart thinking girl. You don't want things said to rear up and bite you in the ass later on in court - or anywhere else for that matter.
Just want you to know I sympathise with what you're going thru or have been going through and am thinking of you. xx
good job, girl. whether you share or not is YOUR decision. If you want to share with someone, that's YOUR decision. If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know. I love you, ASA little sis.
Love you girl. If you ever need to talk please know you can come find an unbiased shoulder anytime you need! :)
Post a Comment