Monday, March 8, 2010

New TATTOO and a weigh in...

HAPPY MONDAY! I'm in a great mood today as I had a TERRIFIC weekend :)

Friday night I took my little man with some friends to a fish fry and it felt AMAZING to be able to eat some after being so tight in my band for over a week. I had one filet of fried cod and a bite of chocolate cake (my indulgance for the weekend, lol).
Saturday my sister came over with her kids and we had a bbq since it was pushing 60 degrees here in the Lou. Saturday night I went to a friends house to hang out which was fun. Sunday was the kicker. My BFF texted me and said "Lets go get the foot tattoos we have wanted for over a year now". Um.......SURE!
Here is the picture. I'm the foot on the top covered with the plastic. It is a bass cleft and a treble cleft making a heart shape and the words are "La tua Cantante" which means "The Singer" in Italian. We both were music majors so it makes PERFECT sense, and yes we did get the same tattoo on the same foot. It burned liked the pits of hell, but today it is better and I'm so glad we did it. Here it is......




Weigh in results- I gained 1 pound. I'm not shocked at all really since my slight unfill thursday I've been eating like I was starved for a week. Because lets face it....I was frickin starved for a damn week. So I'm at 269...big deal?!?! Nope, I'm not trippin on it at all. I'm wearing some beautiful "sisterhood" clothes today to work in a size 22 and feel beautiful. I really need to get back into the habit of taking pictures in my clothes. Maybe if I remember I will have my mom take one tonight before I change into my sweats.

Ok everyone, its time for me to.....GASP.......work! LOL Have a great day, I love you and I'll be back tomorrow! XOXOXOX

P.S Food for today

B-bacon and cheese quiche
S-coffee
L-grilled chicken breast on top small salad
S-banana
D-baked turkey breast, mashed potatoes

5 comments:

Tami said...

Love the new tattoo. I'm dying to get one, but I didn't know if I should make it a present to myself for a weight goal or not. Cool that you and your BFF got matching ones, love that!

Lap Band Gal said...

AWESOME Tattoo!!!!

THE DASH! said...

Ouch - you're braver than me. Mind you - its a good looking tatt.

How are you traveling now darl with all that went on? I have been thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love. Where'd you get it at? ~ Cali ~

Ramona said...

Cali~ I got it at Full Moon Studios in wentzville.