Monday, March 29, 2010

I lost it....

Restriction that is. It's crazy to me how .75cc's can make such a DRASTIC difference in my weight and quantity of food. Wowsa! I have a small fill this thursday morning at 8am. I hope it helps some because if it isn't nailed down, it's in my mouth, down my throat and on my tummy roll before I know what it was I put in there in the first place. Shit guys, you have no idea.

I've always been a emotional eater. Happy, sad, angry, stressed etc. We have ALL been there at some point or another and anyone that says they haven't are seriously delusional. LMAO
Obviously I have a lot going on these days. The seperation, the new place to live, new people in my life, old people out of my life, my son, work, good weather, free time. All of these things I am LETTING effect me and how I am eating. I haven't watched a calorie in God knows how long. Well that stops today.

My work is doing the Biggest Loser competition again. We did it the first 2 months of the year and out of 30 people I came in 5th. Not too shabby I say. More people were expecting me to shoot to the top of the list because of my band. Well I showed them that someone with a band can gain or even have a small loss and that I have to work as hard as any of them do even though I have a "cheat" as someone called it once. Well screw them. Im human and got to 316 lbs at my highest weight because of lack of one thing...SELF CONTROL. I'm slowly getting it back and with help of my biggest supporter and BFF Elisha, we are going to do this together at work. Every...stinkin...day. We are going to walk on our lunch break and not order out lunch and of course get in our water. I'm tired of not changing sizes, of feeling like a fatty again because I've let myself gain 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks by just being plain lazy.

And that's all I have to say about that! :-P I'm at 270 today. A 3 lb gain from last week, and I got back to 270 which once I hit 269 I "said" I wouldn't ever see again. I'm not a liar, I just let myself slip...so sue me! :-p

Here is to a new start, a bright and sunny Monday.
I love you my supporters. Without you I'd just be another crazy bitch talking to myself......just picturing that makes me giggle.

HUGS!!

4 comments:

SuperMegaAnna said...

I am at the same place today. Fresh start, time to start paying attention and being present when I eat. You can do this girl! Use the support of your friend and be aware!

Amy W. said...

oh pookie! You can get back with it. I gained 7 pounds one week last week...rememeber! Sometimes we just go crazy!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh you crack me up! You're not a crazy girl - you're human - and the point is you didn't quit trying even after the setback. You can do this! We're all here for you!

THE DASH! said...

Here you are! I was just wondering this very morning where you had gotten to. I was a little worried.

Sounds like you're happy and healthy though. Good job on coming in 5th.. that's no small task. xxxx