Howdy! It's a 80 degree day here in the Lou and I get my little man tonight for the next 3 days and I'm happy about that. I have a small fill tomorrow, so I will be on liquids tomorrow and depending on the fill, possibly Friday.
My mom and I are hosting Easter at our place this year. Ham, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, dumplings, veggie tray, chips and dip, pies and cakes. I am VERY happy that I'm getting a fill tomorrow so I can be in control, especially around all the damn chocolate and jelly beans that will be floating around.
Im going to post some before and current pics either tonight or tomorrow. Should be interesting.
Have a great evening. Love yas!

2 comments:
Way cool - can't wait to see the pics. Easter is very quiet this end. No one around lol. But still good - it's a nice day. You guys enjoy your lovely day and hope that fill helps some.
Hi Ramona! Just found your blog. That sounds like quite the spread for Easter, and good for you getting a fill right before all the evil chocolate arrives! Can't wait to see the pics! -BG
I'm here:
http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment