Its November. I have to say that again to really believe it. It's November. Woah! I know it's what everyone says, but DAMN GINA, where does the time go? It was just yesterday that I was starting my 6 month pre op diet plan in January and wondering how my life would be around the holidays this year. Craziness.
Weigh in was today, down 1 lb. Not sure why it's not more since I was on limited food since my fill thursday, but okie dokie. I'm journaling my food again as of today and starting my workouts tonight. Also I started taking my 6 daily vitamins, so we shall see if it makes a difference or not.
Down 29 lbs, so close to 30 I can smell it and am going to work my ass off this week to get to it.
Love you all! I will have 3 new recipes to post pics of by the end of the week, so stay tuned. Muwah!
Food, Monday 11/2/09
B-vitamins, coffee, turkey slices and lf string cheese
S- SF applesauce
L- 1/4 c. chicken salad w/ lettuce shreds, mini bag pretzles
S-SF/FF tapioca pudding cup, mini snickers
D-protein, veggie, milk

1 comment:
Mwah to you! You are rocking and doing so well. One pound is one pound (but why do we have to work so hard for so little I wonder..argh!)
Post a Comment