Last night as I was enjoying some noodles and a few bites of baked chicken leg it happened. I got a pain in my chest, my mouth started to water and I ran like the devil was on my tail to the bathroom. Crying and panting I couldn't get it out, but all the heaving made me pee my pants. Now, even though I was all alone in there, I was embarassed. WTH!?! I know, I know...it happens. But still. I was sweating, crying, choking and peeing on myself. Good times right? :)
The culprit was a piece of noodle that I apparently just swallowed and didn't chew in the slightest. My fault completely of course. Ugh. Ok, that's off my chest now.
I'm in a cooking mood these days. I printed like 50 new recipes offline the other day (while pretending to work, heehee) and am making one tonight that is a variation of one I got off another blog I read.
Creamy Lasagna Rollups. Yum! I'll take pics and post if they aren't hard and come out. Oh, and I'm jonesing to make meatloaf muffins because I read Kathi's blog today and remember the recipe from Amy's blog too.
Oh, I'm also going to try to make cream cheese pumpkin muffins, low fat of course. Recipe and pics to come.
Toodles. Love ya's

5 comments:
Oooh that sounded nasty. I HATE those really bad PBs (had one myself Friday night gone - ravioli was to blame .. oh and like you.. not chewing enough.)
Happy recipe hunting!!
hahhahah....I love pee pants stories! Yes....meatloaf! Meatloaf muffins! What could be better? Well, possible not getting stuck and wetting yourself...but hey...you cant have everything!
Oh honey!!! LOL That's horrible!! chew, chew, chew, lesson learned! :)
Do share if it turns out, sounds delish!! I love all things pumpkin too so share that one too if it works out!!
Oh and also, post the pants on your blog.. send them along to someone else if you can. Otherwise, donate them. I do NOT want them back! LOL
Sorry for the PB but I LOVE the story.
I have peed in my pants more in the last year than I ever have in my adult life. It's kind of gross and freeing all at the same time.
Sometimes, it's just the release you need.
Post a Comment