Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NSV!!!!

Ok peeps, get this.... I have kneecaps. Did you know that? I thought I might because when I was a kid my mom took a lot of pictures, and somewhere I remember seeing them. It's been that long though.

My wonderful mom and I were lounging around on the couch the other night and I looked down at my leg(in shorts no less!) and was like, HOLY SHIT BATMAN! (I think i actually said that...i'm such a dork!) I had a kneecap, it was hard and round and i could feel it. I stared in wonder for awhile and my mom was just smiling at me and kinda shaking her head. It was the first time in YEARS that my knee didn't look like a huge blob of fat. This made me feel so good that I wore dressy capri's to work the next day and got lots of compliments.
Now i'm sure you are like, WTF Ramona....you find your kneecaps and only wear capri's that don't show them? Um, no I didn't. Apparenlty my thighs haven't gotten the memo the knee's did, but that's ok, they will eventually and I'll take pics of my first shorts outing, when it happens. :-)

That's all I have today. A whole post about my kneecaps, aren't you glad you read this? I know I am. Someone else in the world just smiled because they read my post, what could be better than that?

Peace out homies!

4 comments:

SuperMegaAnna said...

That is a serious NSV!

Roo said...

That is great...it's funny how we notice the small things all of a sudden...I remember when I first noticed I got my ankles back and then one day I was rubbing my knee because if was achey and I noticed my kneecaps...I can not circle my fingers around my wrist and touch my fingers....haven't felt/done any of that for years....it is sort of like a proud moment! You go girl!

Jen from Oregon said...

Great NSV!!!

Jess said...

Hell yeah I smiled. Cool NSV.