Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ch ch ch Changes

Hiya! Happy Thursday to all my lovely readers. I have a few small things to share today :-)

I had another NSV today. They seem to be happening a lot lately, which is totally ok with me because with all the stress in my life, I need some positive reinforcement damnit.

There are these jeans I've had since surgery. They are a slim fit, boyfriend style(little tears and stuff) in a "slim 22" size and I put them in my bottom dresser drawer to save for the future. I tried them a few months ago and got them to mid thigh and was like, HELL NO, and put them away.  Well this morning I was in a hurry to get dressed and I just reached in the drawer and grabbed the first pair I touched. Slipped them on and looked in the mirror and about passed out. I had grabbed these and they looked amazing! No tight waist, no pulling legs, no breathing issues. My ass and legs looked slim and awesome and I ran into my moms room at 7am and woke her up to show her. Can we say NSV?? I knew we could. WOOT WOOT!

Second, my weigh in day. I changed it to Friday's. Why you ask? Because it gives me the motivation to do good thru the weekend, but also a little wiggle room in case we go out to dinner over the weekend. It seems to be working great so far, and keeping me VERY motivated to make better choices when I'm not in my regular schedule like the week. So tomorrow I'll update my ticker hopefully for the better :)


I'm asking all of you for advice on restriction. I haven't had much for the last month or so, but a week or so ago, it showed up with a vengance. For example....a month ago I could eat a 6 inch subway, bread and all. Now I take two bites and I almost PB. I had 4 triscuits and a string cheese hours ago and i'm still full. WTF? How can my fill from a month ago have taken this long to kick in?
I had a fill scheduled for today and cancelled it last night. I do NOT want repeat of the overfill, so I'm just going to work this restriction to my advantage until it goes away then reschedule.

Here is my food for today...

B-coffee w/ FF vanilla creamer
S- 4 triscuits, LF string cheese
L-baked chicken breast, steamed broccoli
S- grapes
D- lemon pepper tuna patties w/ mayo sauce


Lovies! I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh in results.

No comments: