Thursday, May 13, 2010

RECIPE!

I made these the other night and they were AMAZING! I didn't get a picture, sorry.



Chicken Rollups


4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
1 block FF cream cheese
2 pieces bacon (do NOT use turkey bacon, unless its crispy)-crumble small or cut small
parmesean cheese
salt n pepper

Preheat oven to 400. Mix cream cheese, parm and bacon and seasonings. Place scoop of mix in the center of each chicken breast, roll up and pin with toothpicks. Place on sprayed baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for 30 mins and check chicken.

These are creamy and full of flavor and protein. I call it Company Chicken because its soooo good to serve to company to show off. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Ramona,

This sounds delish! And simple, which is what I need these days! I think I will try this out this weekend.

Thanks for posting!

Theresa said...

Yum,thanks for sharing.