Friday, May 14, 2010

BYOC...and weigh in

Morning. I feel like shit. Aunt Flo is here with a vengance and being a real bitch. Someone sent a football player over last night and he must have roughed me up in my sleep, because every damn muscle in my body hurts. Boo.

That being said...I still had a loss this week. I weighed in at 264.8 this morning, period and all. I think its like a 1.2 lb loss. Whatever it is, I'm taking it.


~~~~~~~~

BYOC

1) If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why?
Dora the Explorer. She is bi-lingual, travels a lot and has a magic backpack. Who doesn't want a magic backpack?

2)Who was your teenage heart throb?
It was more pre-teen  but Joey from the New Kids on the Block. I had this satin pillow with his picture on it (its still in my closet) and the mouth is all but rubbed off from me kissing it all the time. LMAO!

3)Do you believe being overweight is about a mental obstacle or simply about overeating?
It's 100% mental. At least for me it was. It's still the struggle I have, even with my band.

4)What is your all time favorite song?
Shit. That's hard because I love all types of music. Probably Someone to Watch Over Me by Ella Fitzgerald. It's my favorite song to sing and has such passion.

5)Whose blog spoke to me this week?
Amy W. 's recent one with the pictures. How amazing she looked is a serious motivator for me. We started at close to the same weight and size and just when I'm down in the crapper about this whole weight loss thing, she posts something motivating and it gets my motor going again. Thanks Ames for being such a inspiration.


It's rainy and crappy here today and supposed to do it all damn weekend. My BFF is getting her bachelors tomorrow, and I'm soo proud of her that there are almost no words. She works full time, has two toddlers and did it, at 31 years old. I love you Beth, you are awesome!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: