Friday, May 21, 2010

BYOC

I'm having a crappy week so all I'm posting today is the BYOC. Everyone have a great weekend.


1) If you had 3 wishes, what would they be and why?
Wish #1 would be to anxiety free. I know life causes anxiety, but I've dealt with the medical condition and medication for awhile now, and it would be nice to not have to take meds to feel less crazy!
Wish #2 would be a all inclusive vacation to Disney for my little boy.
Wish #3 would be for all my skin to bounce back and be tight without working out.


2)If you had all the money in the world, and perfect circumstances, how many children would you have and what sex?
I already have one son. I'd love a daughter too. One of each.

3) Have you ever faked it?
Um, yes I have. Do I currently? Nope...don't have to and its awesome!

4)What movie character do you think you look like?
Hmmmmm...I've been told Dana Delaney before, anyone else have ideas?

5)Which blog or comment spoke to you?
Amy and her most recent blog. Because I've been there, in that hard spot of uncertainty and I feel her pain. Love you ames!

1 comment:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Anxiety - been there done that - posted about it this week. Feel better sweetie!