Happy Friday! I just got to work at noon today because my BFF and I went to a kick ass concert a few hours away and didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning, so I took a half day off work and slept in. Ahhhh!!
So I had my 5th fill yesterday and YOWSA! I had 7.5 cc's and now I have 9. I got a 1.5 cc fill and boy did I feel it RIGHT AWAY! I could barely take down any water but it seemed to get better so I left the office and went on my happy way. They are starting a more aggressive fill schedule because patients were compalinging about it being so long between fills and them taking a year to get to their sweet spot. So my dr wants to see me for another fill in 3 weeks. My take on that is if this fill keeps up like it's been going, I won't be doing that fill in 3 weeks.
Last night I had coffee that stayed down, applesauce that did NOT stay down. One lick of the spoon and I was hurling for what felt like forever. This morning I had a sip of tea and back up it came. I'm SUPER DUPER tight right now. I'm sure that as I get more fills, the tighter in the morning I will be. So I'm on liquids only today, and have no plans to push it at all. I feel the constant need to burp but can't. Is this a overfill?
Is this my sweet spot? All I know is that I hope like hell it loosens enough for me to keep down mushies so I can avoid going back in for a unfill.
I get my son tonight and I'm so excited to see him. We have a 50/50 custody arrangement and I've missed my little man. I'm trying to find something fun for us to do tonight and tomorrow since the weather is sunny (but still cold).
I have no food to post since im not keeping even liquids down at this point, but I'm sure I'll have something to post again monday. Have a great weekend!
Love ya's!

2 comments:
Sounds like you're pretty tight... be careful - if it keeps coming up, have them take a tad out! Too full is NOT FUN! Speaking from experience...
Babes,
That sounds suspiciously like you have too much in.. really. If you can't keep a simple thing like applesauce or water down.. you may be in trouble. IF you are overfilled don't hesitate in getting some out. Its awful (or so I have read - we don't seem to do aggressive fills here thankfully. xx)
Post a Comment