As gross as it sounds, I can tell when I am going to and I'm getting great at taking care of it in 3 heaves or less. LOL. Today at lunch I had fajitas with my mom and ate a small piece of steak. Well it got stuck. I sat there for about 3 minutes with my mouth full of spit, hoping it would move on its own. Nope, it was lodged in there. Even a few months ago I would have panicked and gotten all upset. Nope again. I made my way quietly to the bathroom and mimiced heaving 3 times and the little sucker popped out and plopped into the toilet. Ahhhhh...instant relief. Not to mention instant hunger. I washed up and went back to my lunch. My mom just stared at me when I sat down. She was expecting me to be all upset and not into my food. Nope for a 3rd time people. I was calm and hungry. Crisis averted. Woohoo!
Here is my lunch. Shrimp, grilled chicken and grilled pork with sour cream and guacamole. Can we all say YUMMO together?? I knew we could.

No comments:
Post a Comment