Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Hello my lovelys. I've missed you all :) I've been busy at work and at home, there are a lot of changes happening in my personal life that have kept me from the computer lately. But I'm here now with a tiny update.

My scale isn't moving in either direction. I guess that's a good thing right now. I've always been a stress eater and since I can't do it to the capacity I was pre-band, I'm finding myself going for slider foods for comfort. Mashed potatoes with cheese, potato chips, brownies etc.
I'm going to call the psych i saw for my pre-op exam and see about monthly sessions with her to work on this head hunger and the addiction to the bad foods. :::sigh:::

Here is my food for today, then I need to sign off and actually get some work done.

B-Coffee
S-total raisin bran w/ milk
L-garden salad w/ salmon and balsalmic vinnegrette
D-crockpot chicken w/ cheese and sour cream (no extra carbs)

Love ya's!

1 comment:

Lap Band Gal said...

good job with the plan to address the head hunger...